Five reasons that evolution does not belong in Christianity?
1. The doctorin of evolution teachs unbelief in the hand of our Heavenly Father
2. Evolution doesn’t strengthen our faith is weakens it.
3. With Evolution the Jews do not exist and neither does Jesus.
Both the Jews and Jesus desended from Abraham according to the bible. If there is no Adam or Eve there is no Abraham.
4. How Was Marriage Instituted?
If man and woman just gradually evolved, then the marriage institution itself must also have gradually evolved
5. Evolution Implies There Is No Real Purpose in Life
George Gaylord Simpson said, “Man is the result of a purposeless and natural process that did not have him in mind.” (Impact, 6/2001)
Evolutionist Richard Dawkins’ said the characteristics of the universe imply that it has “no design, no purpose, no evil and no good, nothing but pointless indifference” (Impact, 6/2001)
BONUS PROOF Evolution Says That Death Was a Necessary Part of Man’s Development. The Bible Says There Was No Death Until After Man Sinned.
You obviously have trouble grasping subtle differences…(can’t even spell right)
“The doctorin of evolution teachs unbelief in the hand of our Heavenly Father”
1. First, the theory of evolution says nothing about belief or nonbelief. You don’t have to be an atheist to understand the proofs and the scientific logic of evolution. Did you consider that the hand of the Creator may be working through evolution?
“Evolution doesn’t strengthen our faith is weakens it.”
2. I’m a very devout Christian and a science major. Evolution gives me the insight that the life that God created is in the process of continuing change.
“With Evolution the Jews do not exist and neither does Jesus.”
3. Stupid statement, I have to say. Evolution says nothing about the existence/nonexistence of particular people. It only says that people came to be through a gradual process. Obviously, Jews exist. I have a Jewish friend, you know. Biblical scholars will tell you that Adam and Eve were mythological characters representing the first people. The first people were real, and were products of evolution. Abraham was a man. Jesus was a man, a real historical figure. Since evolution applies to man, then evolution does not contradict the reality that Jesus exists.
“If man and woman just gradually evolved, then the marriage institution itself must also have gradually evolved”
4. Yes, it did. Haha.
I don’t get why this is a problem. Marriage is a union, where man and woman share in the Divine love. AND marriage is a product of culture and cultures develop over time. Did you take history and anthropology lessons, dear?
“Evolution Implies There Is No Real Purpose in Life”
5. Evolution implies nothing about meaning in life. It simply does not say anything about it. There’s a difference between being silent and saying no. Through faith and religion, we realize that we came from God and are destined to be with God in his fullness. We live his commandment of Love. That is our meaning. Evolution simply says HOW we came to be, and is silent on what our meaning is. Religion says WHY and what we live for. Science and religion do not have to be in conflict, if you keep an open mind, read a lot, and think critically.
(or do you mean to tell me you believe that the whole world was literally created in seven days? What is the religious salvific difference between the world being created in days, and being created over billions of years? stupid fundamentalists…)
the bonus proof? please…