Register Of Marriage

register of marriage
Can F1 student register marriage to F1 student in US?

Hi there,

I am in United States on F1 student visa and my fiancee is also on the same status (F1 student). My question is, Is it possible for us to register our marriage as being a F1 student holder(s) here in the United States?

I am in state of Virginia and she is in New Jersey, which state you suggest to perform marriege registration. I just want to perform civil marriege ceremony, not religious marriege.

Please answer and guide us further.