The divorce between an Indian who is now a U.S. citizen and U.S. permanent resident women who is a citizen of India?

I am married to a guy who is an Indian, but became a naturalized U.S. citizen and I am a permanent resident of the United States and I yet my citizenship.We Indian also has a son who is a U.S. citizen since he was born in US.I suspect my husband of having an affair and planning divorce. How can I make sure I have the child custody and what country the right to divorce.

Archiving in the United States. The U.S. Court gives no jurisdiction over a child who is a U.S. citizen, and give custody to the parent who intends to stay in the United States. Do it before files, like tomorrow.