Divorce And

divorce and
How do I switch legal separation over to divorce without having a lawyer?

I am currently legally separated but I would like to get it switched to divorce. Been legally separated for 6 months now and want a completed divorce, but she won’t change it. My ex wife has a lawyer and she is the one that filed for legal separation. I would like to switch it over to divorce but I do not have a lawyer. So how can I do this? I live in Indiana.

Go down to the Court and ask the clerk for the forms that you need to fill out and file. I don’t know about Indiana, but where I live and work (Maricopa County Arizona) our Superior Court has all their forms online. You might want to check to see if your county does too.