Catholic Marriage And Divorce

Given the fact that the catholic religion has it’s views on marriage and divorce, does it make sense to see?

your priest if you are in a troubled marriage? or is it best to see a marriage counselor instead? Don’t know which route to go.

I would go see a a counselor; if you go to your priest he will put most of the blame on the wife and tell you how you should obey your husband.
Been there done that…