My Divorce

my divorce
To obtain a divorce from my husband that I just found out he was imprisoned. I need to know the procedures for divorce. quick question: Do you have to attend court so that the divorce if you have lived apart without cohabitation for 1 year. The process is not very different, even with him being in prison. Documents could be presented, to serve (it), and await their response. According his sentence, the judge may or may not allow him to contest the divorce. In case of dispute, then you should seek help from a lawyer to get over. N