Legal Divorce

legal divorce
Where I can get legal advice on divorce?

I am 32 years old woman, I am not happy with my husband, I need some legal advice on divorce. Is there any site where I can discuses with a advocate to get legal advice on divorce.

The best form of divorce in India for Hindu/Christian/Civil marriages for the time being is ” Divorce by mutual consent” where both husband & wife file joint petition for divorce in the Family Court of the district where they both reside or their marriage was solemnized.
The process of divorce by mutual consent is quite simple but require their personal presence in the Family court twice, firstly when they file such joint petition although through their lawyer(s) and their joint statement get recorded, this is the first motion.
After six months the statutory time as provided under the various matrimonial Acts for above mentioned form of marriages, second motion takes place when once again both of them appear and record their joint statement,followed by the Family judge inquiring from them issues being settled by them such as custody of child, permanent alimony and maintenance, settlement of joint properties, return of Stridhan to wife etc, on being satisfied all such issues have been settled between them by their free and wilful consent and same exist for the dissolution of marriage, the order for such dissolution is made then and there itself followed by drawing of decree of divorce the certified copy of which they both apply and get for use in future.

In case there is no settlement between them for divorce by mutual consent, than a longer process by filling unilateral divorce against the other can be taken whose detailed discussion is not possible here in this forum.