Divorce Solicitor

divorce solicitor
i paid a solicitor 500 pounds up front to deal with my divorce?

he sent out the conformation letter and attached was a provisions for children order on the last page was a area for me to sign as i told him all correspondence for my x partner should go to this address also i was under the assumption i should sign and she should sign at no time was i told not to show this correspondence to my other half and had i removed the conformation letter she would have been suspicious do i have a right to a full refund

You need to talk to the lawyer and tell him everything you need him to do, not just draw up the papers, which he already did, but he needs to file them also in court He will not give you a refund, but he might finish the job!!