Divorce Papers

divorce papers
What government building can I go to in Wayne County Michigan to get and file uncontested divorce papers?

I need to divorce my husband. We have no children, properties, or assets. I just want to get the uncontested or no fault divorce papers for Wayne County Michigan. What government building do I need to go to to get these papers?

City County Building..AKA Colman A young building downtown…