Divorce Guide

divorce guide
How to turn a Separation Agreement into the divorce?

I have a legal separation in N.Y. and want to file for (convert it into) the divorce. I am out of state and am trying to get whatever I need ahead of time. With no luck. Can anyone help guide me.

You can’t “convert it”

You have to file for divorce.