Why do couple divorce ? What are the root causes ? Do Christian always keep marriage vow before God ?
We are living in a fast changing and highly stressful time , why want to get married and then divorce ? Why don’t live a single life ? What is the meaning of our life ? What is the purpose of our life ? Why do we want to produce children ?Oh what vexation where is the joy of living ?
King James Version Bible
Jude Chapter 1
2. Mercy unto you, and peace, and love, be multiplied.
2 Peter Chapter 1
20. Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
21. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake [as they were] moved by the Holy Ghost.
Ephesians Chapter 5
25. Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
28. So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.
29. For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:
1 Corinthians Chapter 7
10. And unto the married I command, [yet] not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from [her] husband:
11. But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried, or be reconciled to [her] husband: and let not the husband put away [his] wife.
12. But to the rest speak I, not the Lord: If any brother hath a wife that believeth not, and she be pleased to dwell with him, let him not put her away.
13. And the woman which hath an husband that believeth not, and if he be pleased to dwell with her, let her not leave him.
14. For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy.
15. But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such [cases]: but God hath called us to peace.
Romans Chapter 7
2. For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to [her] husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of [her] husband.
3. So then if, while [her] husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man.
Mark Chapter 10
4. And they said, Moses suffered to write a bill of divorcement, and to put [her] away.
5. And Jesus answered and said unto them, For the hardness of your heart he wrote you this precept.
6. But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female.
7. For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife;
8. And they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh.
9. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.
10. And in the house his disciples asked him again of the same [matter].
11. And he saith unto them, Whosoever shall put away his wife, and marry another, committeth adultery against her.
12. And if a woman shall put away her husband, and be married to another, she committeth adultery.
Matthew Chapter 19
10. His disciples say unto him, If the case of the man be so with [his] wife, it is not good to marry.
11. But he said unto them, All [men] cannot receive this saying, save [they] to whom it is given.
12. For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from [their] mother’s womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven’s sake. He that is able to receive [it], let him receive [it].
Matthew Chapter 5
28. But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.
Luke Chapter 16
18. Whosoever putteth away his wife, and marrieth another, committeth adultery: and whosoever marrieth her that is put away from [her] husband committeth adultery.
Galatians Chapter 5
19. Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are [these]; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20. Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21. Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told [you] in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
John Chapter 8
45. And because I tell [you] the truth, ye believe me not.
John Chapter 16
1. These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.
1 Corinthians Chapter 4
14. I write not these things to shame you, but as my beloved sons I warn [you].
James Chapter 1
16. Do not err, my beloved brethren.