Dissolution Of Marriages

dissolution of marriages
Can a judge grant a dissolution of marriage if the other parties address is unknown?

I am trying to fill out the remainder of my divorce papers for my hearing in a couple weeks. I have come across a part where is states I need to bring two addressed envelopes, one with my address and one with the other parties address. The thing is that I have a restraining order against him so there is no communication whatsoever. Will this fact prolong my divorce?

I believe, if you cant find him you can take a legal notice out in the local paper, giving him a set time to respond, after that a Judge can grant it. Google it or ask a lawyer.