Contested Divorce

contested divorce
With a non-contested divorce u still have the option 2 keep your married name or can you still give it up?

The chose is yours. If you decide to keep your name you can always change it later by filing your state’s appropriate legal name change forms. You can learn more and get the legal name change forms at the website below.