Affordable Divorce

affordable divorce
How can I get a divorce from someone who is incarcerated, and keep a challenge?

I was his wife during 8 years in prison and 7.I was not until 2024.i went through two attorneys and can not get him much cost sighned money as it continues to defy the needs it.I know an affordable way to get my divorce without him.

It can be costly, but getting a good lawyer – someone who has dealt with this kind of situation before. Her husband is hard on purpose not to sign the papers. Have you tried to go in prison and talk to him – wonder why you made it hard for you? Talk to him, maybe you just want the opportunity to fence with you. If you can go see or talk to him – and see if he will sign the document below. If not, then you need a lawyer to get aggressive.